Sunday, September 14, 2008

Under the weather!

I'm so bummed!  I was totally ready for church this morning when Thomas comes in clutching his stomach and screaming.  I ended up staying home with the little ones while friends picked up my oldest 3.  Bryan is in the Bishopric so there was no way for him to come and get the kids before church.  I'm thinking it was a good thing that I stayed home afterall because I feel really icky now, too.  I was dizzy this morning but thought it was because I actually got 8 hours of sleep for the first time.  I'm wondering now if I have a little virus.  Hope not!!!

Anyway, the boys and I are just going to have a quiet morning while we wait for the others to get home from church.  I have some things to update you all on on my blog so we will see how I feel.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

So THAT'S where you were yesterday! I hope Thomas is feeling better ... come to think of it I'm just going to call you now :-)

Emily said...

I hope that all of you are all better now. Being sick is never fun.