Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Brayden got a boo boo

I guess it is bound to happen to every active boy but we sure were not expecting it at 2 years old!!! Brayden fell off one of our kitchen stools tonight and cut under his chin with his fork. He had to have 9 stitches!!!! I will not go into my emotions over it but let's just say, it was very tough on a mama. I am so glad that it wasn't worse. We are lucky that he is okay. :)




4 comments:

Julie said...

Awe :( Poor little boy and poor momma! Accidents happen and this will just become a story to tell in the future. Hope you guys are feeling a little better now. {{{hugs}}}

okbushmans said...

Pure mark of a boy right? I'm shocked ours hasn't had a drip to the ER yet, with how much he climbs.

davies-jennie said...

Oh no! Ouch. I am sorry. I hate when things like that happen. You were lucky. That will hardly ever been seen. I am so glad he is ok.

The Confer Family said...

I hope Brayden atleast learned something from his accident. Ethan fell off a chair he was standing on and we made a trip to the ER. As soon as we got home he was back standing up on the chair. Luckily we didn't have to get stiches.