Friday, May 15, 2009

Surprise Party!

My BFF, Karlee, is moving away from me in 3 short weeks!!! I decided to throw her a surprise going away party with just the girls. We had a blast!!!! We had lots of yummy goodies, girl talk (which I won't be sharing!), fun in the Jacuzzi, eating very HIGH CALORIE popcorn, singing American Idol WII, taking lots of pictures, and watching a chick flick. Did I mention I had a BLAST??? Here are the highlights.

Yes, of course my Cricut was involved!!!

Karlee is showing off my cute banner I made for her using Hello Kitty Font Cartridge.

Love my Karlee!!!

Look at all the yummy food!!! I made lots of chocolate covered fruit which was DELICIOUS!! I took the night off from counting my WW points. Bad Robyn!!

I made this tiny little purses as party favors using Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge and they were cut out at 3 inches. They were super SMALL and soooo cute!!!

No comments: