Friday, July 3, 2009

Hiking the Y

Hiking the "Y" was so much fun and such a challenge!! I was 1 mile up and 1 mile back down but it seemed like it was much more than that. The steep incline was nothing compared to coming down. Wow! What an experience!!!

Here is a pic of Thomas and his cousin Nicholas. Aren't they cuties??
Here we are at the base of the mountain getting ready to go!

Some of the Cardon brothers.  (Bryan, Jeff, Jason, George, & David)

Natalie, Madie, and Claire are great cousin buds!

Daddy and Brayden.

Madie and Katelyn show us what they got!!

Beautiful Katelyn.

Andrew and Thomas are such cool dudes!

Sunny hiked the entire mountain even though she was due with her baby only 4 days later!!  She even beat most of us down the mountain!!

Andrew overlooking the valley.

Me!

Sweet Madelyn!

5 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

Cute pics of everyone. I love hikes with cousins (the kids will never forget).

Jeff and Rebecca said...

hey robyn... cute pics. I'm glad to seem them, since I missed the hike!! It was a treat to see you guys this summer! -- rebecca

the Cardon Clan said...

FUN trip! I'm glad we decided to come and that we were able to spend a little time with you guys. I love the pictures and all the fun things you were able to do.

Wendi said...

Woo hoo! Way to go. I haven't been hiking in forever. Your pictures make me want to go!

Emily said...

Looks like a great hike! You look so great Robyn. What an inspiration you are in so many ways. :)