Saturday, August 25, 2007

Work, work, work!

When I was growing up my sister, Christy, and I had this album (yup, an album) that we would listen to in our room. It was a Cinderella story and it had this song that went.....

"Work, work, work,
I try not to complain.
Washing, mending, stretching, bending,
Everyday's the same.
Once, I was just little Ella.
That's how I began.
Now I am a Cinderella,
Always washing on my hands and knees
I am.................
Work, work, work...."

You get the picture. I feel like little Ella some days. The job just never gets done and there is still so much to do.

Today I had a young woman from church come over for about 3 1/2 hours while I went to Bryan's office and helped him get things in order. It is a lot of work starting up your own business. Things didn't run as smoothly for him the first two days as he would have liked. Today was a day to get things in order. I know that he will get it down. It's hard having a staff that you have never worked with before. They are not familiar yet with how he likes things run. They will become a team soon.

Tonight I was in the scrapbook mood but my printer is shot. I went to do some matching journaling and it doesn't work at all. We had an electrical storm yesterday and lost power for about 1 minute and I think that just fried it. I guess I will be shopping for a new printer on Monday.

Hope you all have a great night. I'm off to bed.

No comments: