Monday, December 29, 2008

Project 365

I read today on Becky Higgins blog about a new project she is starting called Project 365. It is where you take a picture a day and journal about it. It can be anything!! I am starting today, Monday, December 29th, as Day 1. Here it is.....



I just took this picture of Thomas.  I wanted to remember how we let him sleep next to our bed every night.  He used to sleep in his room upstairs but then would end up in our bed in the middle of the night.  I think it started one night when he was sick that we wanted him close to us all night long so we put some blankets down next to our bed.  We have not stopped doing that yet and it's been about 2 months.  I know that he is going to grow up and will not be our little boy forever.  I just want to remember how safe I feel knowing that he feels loved and secure.  He knows that he is in a home where he will be protected at all times and that his mommy & daddy don't mind him sharing a room for the moment.  Now, this will not last forever, as all good things must end.  

No comments: