Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Snake!!!!!

Tonight my friends, Julie & Karlee, came over late so we could chit chat in the hot tub. Well, we couldn't get it to work so we decided to try the breaker in the garage. While we were in there (barefoot!) I looked down at my feet and there was a snake within inches!! It was a little Copperhead (fully poisonous!!). Julie was brave enough to take care of it for us and put it in the grass. It was already injured but just as dangerous. Here are our funny pics! What a night!!!

No comments: