Okay, I rarely do these but since my good friend Julie tagged me I will play.
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago...
Bryan and I were living in a small apartment in Orem while I worked at Eagle Hardware & Garden and he attended BYU. We were expecting Katelyn and getting ready to move to Kentucky for dental school.
5 things on my to do list today...
I don't really make to do lists but if I did this would have been on it....
1. Go to the grocery store
2. Prepare for my church calling
3. Finish getting ready for a big Cricut Swarm I am co-hosting
4. Play with my kids
5. Finish all the chores
Snacks I enjoy...
I love to eat! That is why I am 25 pounds over my regular weight right now. Wish I could just give up food but, hey, I am here to enjoy some things, right?
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire...
I hope that never, ever happens. I don't ever want to be rich. I am happy with everything I have and grateful for the financial stresses. They keep me in place.
3 of my bad habits...
1. I do waste some time on the computer but I am very good at multitasking so I get a lot done, too.
2. I nag my husband a lot and nag my children, too.
3. I dabble in a bit of everything. That is a bad habbit because then I get stressed and wish I could simplify my life.
5 places I have lived... well I'll just do since we've been married.
1. Citrus Heights, CA
2. Orem, UT
3. Louisville, KY
4. Gainesville, FL
5. Edmond, OK
5 jobs I have had...
1. Pooper scooper. Yep, my first job was at a catery. I made $4 a day for working from 2:30-7:30 every day. I wish I would have known about child labor laws back then. I was twelve but having $20 a week was nice for me.
3. Purchasing Agent at Eagle Hardware & Garden (Lowe's)
4. Godfather's Pizza
5. Stay at home mom
(I have had over 20-25 jobs in my lifetime. Most of them I had in HS and right after.)
Things people don't know about me...
I love to read. I spend at least 1 hour every night reading. I cannot fall asleep unless I've read something, anything.
Okay, I'm tagging my SIL Sheree, my SIL Linnea, my friend Eliza, & my friend Wendi.