Monday, February 25, 2008

Got done list!!

About a year ago I decided to start posting a "got done" list instead of a "to do" list. Well, I just wanted to share all that I have "got done" today and it is only 2pm! I still have 2 hours until the kids get home and I am just about to put the boys down for a nap.

*Got up, got dressed
*Fed the kids
*Got the boys dressed and ready for the day
*Got the girls off to school
*Went to the YMCA and worked out for an hour!!!
*Came home and have done 3 loads of dished in the dishwasher (I kind of took the weekend off! :) )
*Cleaned the playroom
*Picked up the dining room
*Picked up the living room
*Broke a video tape (which I'm not too happy about!)
*I've also washed 4 loads of laundry and have put away half of it!

Okay, I still have a lot more to do but, WOW, I feel like I've done a lot!! I just got a new membership to the YMCA this morning so hopefully getting up early to work out will help me get more done during the day while taking off those 20 extra baby pounds.

Here are some pics for the day. ENJOY!


1 comment:

the Cardon Clan said...

You are super woman! What cute pictures of Brayden. I am glad you love the YMCA as much as I do. It's a fun place for our family. It's definitely been one of the highlights living where we do.