Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 10- Changes


My friend, Julie, and I decided to have our own biggest loser contest. We started yesterday and are both off to a pretty good start. I signed up for Jenny Craig tonight and can you believe that I have over 30 pounds to lose??? I can actually lose up to 40 but I think would be really pressing my luck. Wish me luck. I wanted to post a picture of this awesome water container I found for $2 at Walmart. It holds 8 glasses of water so I just have to make sure I drain the entire thing once a day and then fill it halfway and drain it again. It's so easy to see how much water I have to go.

2 comments:

Linnea said...

You can do it Robyn. I know how competitive you are. You don't want to let Julie win this thing! Grab your water and you go girl!

Eliza Brock said...

good luck woman! I haven't visited in a while but love the picture of your family. How fun!