Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 5 - Me!!


This post is all about me.......

I hear all the time people say "Oh, you are so crafty". Please don't call me crafty! I'm a bit creative but when I think of crafty I think of making toys out of Popsicle sticks and sawing wood then painting it. I love to scrapbook, make cards, and now I love to make jewelry. I'm creative. :)

I love to learn new things. Right now I am trying to master photography & the piano. I have once heard it said that anyone can do anything and I truly believe it. With enough practice and determination you can accomplish just about anything you put your mind to. I have learned many things in the past 12 years and I look forward to learning many more things.

I'm very sensitive and have a sensitive spirit. Since I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 13 years ago I have made many changes in my life. One of them has been media. I have given up a lot but I have received many blessings in return. My spirit is so sensitive now that if I hear or see a bad word I literally freak out. I just cannot handle any filth in my mind. Some might see that as a flaw or judge me that I am too strict. I just feel that it is preparing me for blessings. :)

No comments: