Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's My Birthday and Feet!



Yep, today is my birthday. Thanks to everyone who made me feel special all week. I just love you all!! I just wanted to post this pic of our feet. Can you tell which ones are mine??? Nope, not the pink ones. :)

For my birthday our children stayed overnight at a friend's house and Bryan took me to dinner & a movie. We ate at Texas Longhorns & watched Inkheart (which was very boring). We had a nice night spending time together. It gets kind of crazy around here!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy birthday! yes. . . I thought the pink shoes were yours. So, then they must be the brown ones, right? I hope your birthday was fun for you. I have been terrible about checking blogs lately. Those word games on Facebook have stolen me away.

Photo Crazy! said...

I am glad you had a good one. I like the pic of your feet. I did guess right. I should do that pic with my fam.

Stephanie said...

I don't know if I wished you a happy birthday, but if not, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! : )